New look Workers’ World News!
We have a new look and structure for our Workers’ World News.
We hope our newsletter will become more useful to union educators,
organisers and gender leaders.
Our new WWN will include:
- A central theme in each issue — this time it is Workplace Restructuring (the theme for the issue is written in the left-handhand column of the front page)
- A centrefold mini-poster which can be pulled out and circulated or pinned up
- An International Focus (on pp 2-3)
- and two regular columns:
- Gender Eye On – which looks at worker issues from a gender perspective
- Comrade Nonkululeko – our ILRIG ‘shop steward’ who offers her views on many topics
- A competition for those who read our newsletter carefully
We hope you find our new approach useful. We look forward to your comments!